top of page
Our Selected Projects
Analysis on construction cost of delay and disruption
A sizable renovation project in Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
Traffic Impact Assessment
Proposed Development at 46-48 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan.
Construction Dispute Resolution
Representing a licensed contractor in Hong Kong and successfully resolved a dispute with an international public listed company. (Amount in dispute: HK$5 million)
Professional Training - Construction site safety
Enhancement of construction site safety through adjusting the reporting system and company culture improvement. Committed by Kwong Man Kee Engineering Limited (8023.HK).
Business Advisory Projects
Research Study of Hong Kong Secondary and Higher Education. Committed by AAS Education Group.
Facility Management and Development Projects
1. Facility Development Strategy and Feasibility Study for a Pre-school project in Shanghai, China.
2. Facility Development and Implementation Plan for a kindergarten in Taiyuan, China.
3. Life-Cycle Cost Analysis and Planning for an aged care home in Taiyuan, China.
4. Solar Energy Investment Planning, Hong Kong.
5. Smart City: Transport Technology Advisory
bottom of page